KELLER WILLIAMS IS VERY EXCITED THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM!
PLEASE HAVE A READ AND WATCH THE INFORMATIONAL VIDEOS SO YOU CAN GET A FEEL FOR OUR CULTURE!
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 170,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2011, during the most challenging real estate market in history, Keller Williams surpassed Century 21 to become the 2nd largest real estate franchise in the U.S. In 2012, the company ranked as the No. 1 real estate franchise on the 33rd Annual Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur magazine. In 2014, Keller Williams became the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions. And in 2018, it was voted The #1Happiest Company to Work For.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their
potential and powering their careers toward new heights.
OUR AGENTS OUR PARTNERS
WHY YOUR BRAND MATTERS
Questions to Ask a Real Estate Broker BEFORE Joining a Company
When you are interviewing for a position as a Real Estate Agent, your potential Broker will ask you many questions. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions as well. It is best to
take the time to ask more than just a few, and be sure that they are the correct types of questions.
If you are searching for a real estate career worth having, running a business worth owning, and living a life worth living, then these are the questions you must ask…
1. What type of structured training does your company offer for new agents, experienced agents and mega/top agents?
2. Do you have a leadership group of top agents within the company that work together with ownership and management to make decisions on how the company operates?
3. Does your company offer a “true” 100% commission plan, or will I always have to pay some percentage of my commission to the company?
4. Who is responsible for developing your training curriculum and what are their qualifications?
5. What types of tools, systems, training, education and business models has your company developed to assist your agents in making not only their first sale, but also in helping them to achieve whatever level of success that agent desires?
6. If I decide to leave Keller Williams Realty, am I able to take my listings with me? Will my commission split be reduced on any transactions that I have pending settlement?
We are looking forward to meeting with you and to answering these and any other questions that you have about a fulfilling career in real estate.